Reliable Cadillac Repair
Cadillac was created from the remnants of the Henry Ford Company, after Henry Ford left his firm because of a dispute with his investors. Ford’s investors William Murphy and Lemuel Bowen employed designer Henry M. Leland, and they started producing automobiles making use of Leland’s proven single-cylinder engine. From there, Cadillac Automobile Company was developed on August 22, 1902. Cadillac’s first vehicles were the Runabout and Tonneau, two-seat horseless carriages, that were completed in October 1902. Cadillac showed the brand-new vehicles at the New York Auto Show in January 1903, gathering 2,000 company orders.
Cadillac vehicles were often ranked number one in the USA because of its specific design and trendy luxury surfaces. In 1909, Cadillac was purchased by General Motors (GM) conglomerate and started creating large luxury vehicles such as limos and also ambulances. The legendary Cadillac tailfins were added in 1948 and reached their peak in 1959. In 1963, Cadillac introduced safety belts in the first row of their automobiles, which lead to the ultimate passing of a federal law that made this a must for all vehicles. In 1964, Cadillac came out with the first vehicle that had an automatic a/c and heater. In 1990, Cadillac won the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and two years later their Seville Touring Sedan became known as the “Cadillac of the Year.”
Today’s Cadillac models consist of:
- Cadillac XT4: Cadillac’s entry-level crossover SUV, introduced in 2019. Today’s Cadillac XT4 includes a hand-free power liftgate, twin-clutch four-wheel drive, and head-up display screen that projects crucial info onto the windshield.
- Cadillac XT5: Debuting in 2017, the mid-size SUV ended up being Cadillac’s very successful auto. The Cadillac XT5 is available in luxury, costs luxury, and also sport trims.
- Cadillac XT6: Cadillac’s three-row midsize crossover that was introduced at the Detroit Auto Show in 2019.
- Cadillac Escalade: The Escalade was introduced in 1999. The full-sized, body-on-frame SUV was a prominent selection with hip-hop musicians in the very early 2000s, and also stays a prominent choice for executives. The SUV has three rows of seats and can seat up to 8 people.
- Cadillac CT6: One of Cadillac’s full-size deluxe sedans that was released in 2016.
- Cadillac CTS: Cadillac’s midsize deluxe sedan that was chosen for the 2002 North American Vehicle of the Year. The CTS also won MotorWeek’s Driver’s Choice Awards for “Best Sport Sedan” in 2008 and 2009, as well as Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2008. In 2010, the CTS was in the Car and Driver’s 10Best List under the sub-headline “Maybe the best American car ever made.”
- Cadillac XTS: The Cadillac XTS is a full-size deluxe sedan whose base engine is a 3.6-liter V6 with 304 hp.
- Cadillac ATS: Cadillac’s flashy coupe was named the North American Car of Year upon its release in 2013. Purchasers have 2 engine choices, a 2.0-liter turbo (272 hp) as well as a 3.6-liter V6 (335 hp).
Your Trusted Shop for Cadillac Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Cadillac to Town & Country Auto Repair. Proudly serving residents of Eldersburg and surrounding areas since 1989, our highly-skilled technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Town & Country Auto Repair, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We are locally owned and operated and we have a family-friendly, community-based staff.
- We offer a free shuttle service for you to utilize after you drop your car off, and have a loaner car program as well.
- We have free WiFi in our comfortable waiting room.
- We offer a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty on all our repair services.
- We support community organizations and are widely loved by our customer base, who provide us with positive reviews.
If you are in or nearby Eldersburg, feel free to give us a call at 410-415-1650 to schedule an appointment at Town & Country Auto Repair today!
For professional and efficient auto repairs in Eldersburg, MD, turn to the capable team at Town and Country Auto Repair Eldersburg.